Thursday, March 6, 2008

IT'S TO COLD TO BE PLAYING SOFTBALL, LETS DO IT ANYWAYS

So my mother dear has been telling me for about the last week that it is "my turn to post something on the blog" and then I say to her, "Gee, I didn't know we had to take turns posting!" SO, mom here I am posting I hope you're happy!! Anyways the main reason that I haven't posted is basically for the same reason that anybody else wouldn't post. . .I have nothing to say!

Anyways, so this week was the start of the softball season, we played our first game on Tuesday against AM. Fork. I am happy to announce that we conquered the 'mighty' cave-women's( that doesn't spell out the way I want to say it). We toppled then with a score of 7-1!! I played pretty good for it being the first game(o.k. so that was a joke I actually played very well, in that I hit a home run in my first at bat of the season!). Then today we had another game against Highland, I'm not going to lie but after the second inning I was a little nervous. . .see we were down by 1 to a team that we should be killing. SO what was the outcome of the game one might ask. . .(dots added for suspense) we ended up ten run ruling them 11-1, but it wasn't our best game as a team. I am sure you are all wondering how i did, well I really did not have that super of a game(not lying) I grounded out, walked, and then bunted and got out, but hey my team won so that makes me happy(sort of)!!! Tomorrow morning we head down to St. George where we will play five games ( 2 Friday & 3 Sat.) and hopefully we will come back 7-0!!!!!

Anyways in more important news, on Tuesday I go into my creative writing class. Now let me pause that thought for a second, I have to set it up. SO my creative writting class consists of 9 people, and that is if everyone shows up to class. And well my teacher is lets say very scatter-brained, and at some points very annoying, in that I already know what she is going to say but it takes her ten minuets to say it!!! Well it just so happens that on this very Tuesday she was having one of those days, and after being in that class room for 15 minuets I was ready to SCREAM, YELL, CRY. . .but then this teacher did something amazing, she asked us what movie we would like to watch, for creative writing purposes, let me tell ya somethin' prayers are answered!!!! That's All I have to say. . .and that's our rhyme for today!!!!!! (get it say and day)

oh and did I mention that tonight was the swim team banquet and can you guess how long it lasted?!?!?! From 6:00 - 9:15 NO LIE!!!!!!! I WAS GINNA' DIE!!!!!!! (that's right 2 rhymes!!)

2 comments:

japetersen said...

Good job MK -- nice to hear you got a win. Sorry about the teacher -- there are more crazy teachers than not.
Auntie Judy

Bing Math said...

Yeah! You posted something. Way to go Meranda. Sorry about the seizure kid. - Haley

Blog Archive