Monday, October 11, 2010

What a day!!!!.

6:00 a.m. Got up for work as usual
6:15 a.m. Made sure Parker was up
6:48 a.m. Left to take Parker to Jazz Band
7:00 a.m. Went to Post office to buy stamps and mail a card to Uncle Blaine
7:10 a.m. Went to Smiths to fill up with gas
7:33 a.m. Picked up Parker at school after Jazz Band to go to Orthodontist
8:00 a.m. Arrived at Orthodontist with Parker
8:53 a.m. Asked Gail at Dr. Stephens if Parker was alive
9:10 a.m. Left Dr. Stephens Office (asked Parker why it took so long - he said he knew things weren't going well when Dr. Stephens took his gloves off and threw them!
9:20 a.m. Bought breakfast at McDonalds
9:45 a.m. Took Parker back to school
10:10 a.m. Finally arrived at work
11:00 a.m. Evan call to see if I wanted to do lunch - sorry - I just got to work
12:00 p.m. Listened to Sim Gill - candidate for District Attorney - liked him - will probably vote for him
4:27 p.m. Taking a break from a busy day to blog.......NO WONDER I'M TIRED - and I still have the night ahead of me.......

2 comments:

Annie said...

Phew!

I'm tired just reading about your day.

Bing Math said...

What happened at the orthodontist?

Blog Archive