Friday, March 1, 2013

February is in the Books

February 2013 is now in the books.  So what happened?

**Meranda celebrated eight months in the mish.  Only 10 more Fast Sundays and she will be home.

**Winter was still here during February...cold and snowy most of the month.

**Short day trip to St. George to watch softball and Parker's future wife...Ivy Renfroe pitcher for Tennessee.  Trip down was good - games were cold - watched BYU vs. Tennessee, Utah vs. Seattle, Weber vs. Arkansas.  Trip back was not so good - snow most of the way and we finally arrived home at 2:00 A.M. 

**Booked trip to Disneyland - will be there the end of March!

**Hired contractor to start on Phase 1 of basement project - finish room in basement and add additional storage.

**HHS Parent Teacher Conference - always a fun time....

**Spoke (Evan and Cindy) in Sacrament meeting  - topic of personal/family/ward history.  Sometimes I am good at this..sometimes I'm not.

**Followed HHS Basketball team - Region  2 Champs - going undefeated!  Willie is the enforcer! The team is really fun to watch.  I have never seen so many dunks in high school games!

**Got a new ward calling - NURSERY LEADERS............

**Went to Weber State to watch HHS Basketball in State Tourney (me, Geneil, Parker) - they lost....

**Went to Allen Rasmussen's funeral - Dad spoke and gave an amazing talk.  Allen was a good person - I think I've known him almost my whole life.....

**Got backed into by some ditsy girl in Smith's parking lot. 

**Parker started Tennis - well actually they started snow removal to get the tennis courts ready.

So there you go!!!!!






1 comment:

Amber Isenhour said...

I think you guys did a wonderful job on your talks. When Brother Wong announced that you and Evan would be the Nursery Leaders I turned to my mom and said "nursery is going to be so much fun for those kids now". I know you guys will love it and just think, it could be preparing you to be grandparents.

Blog Archive