Thursday, September 19, 2013

A room full of CPA's

Sitting in the last session of a CPE seminar....the room is full of mainly men....with a few women.

I attend this seminar every year. It reminds me how women are still a minority in my profession and how most of them still dress like they did in the 80's...I hope I don't!

Two sessions were on the affordable care act...aka Obamacare...it gave me a headache and stressed me out.  I'm not sure that anyone fully understands all that is involved..I know I had a few questions answered but that evolved into additional questions!

Another session was about dashboards and KPI'S (key performance indicators) taught by a guy I went to the U with.  He thought he was pretty cool and he looked a lot older than me!

It's a long day but they provide plenty of diet coke...

Another 8 hours earned towards the required 80 hours of CPE....

No comments:

Blog Archive