Friday, April 10, 2009

Raffle ticket payoff.....

So since Preston was 9 years old and started playing baseball, we have bought raffle tickets to support Hunter/Cyprus Baseball. I know my boys should go door to door to sell them - but it's been easier to just buy most of them myself.

The first person I knew that won anything was Haley. She won a dried flower picture that she gave to me because she didn't have any place to hang it. Haley - do you want it back?

Last year, we won a Hunter-Cyprus Baseball pullover "slicker" type thing that Evan wears.

Well this year - the big prize - we actually one a 32" LCD TV.

Can you believe it!

3 comments:

Bing Math said...

WOW! That's cool!
No, you can keep the dried plants.

Annie said...

That's very cool.

One time with grandma I won a year supply of coke from McDonalds....

that was pretty cool.

japetersen said...

Way to go! I won some steak knives at a Job's Daughters event in high school.
Judy

Blog Archive