Friday, April 3, 2009

I don't normally complain - but.....

TEN COMPLAINTS - TODAY - April 3, 2009

Complaint #1 - I'm tired of the snow - it can stop at any time
Complaint #2 - I continue to exercise and diet and still don't lose any pounds
Complaint #3 - 6th grade school teachers drive me (and my 6th grader) crazy
Complaint #4 - 6th grade math - particularly FRACTIONS!!!!!
Complaint #5 - I'm tired of "waiting" for attorneys (and others) at work
Complaint #6 - I can't seem to go to bed before 11:00 p.m.
Complaint #7 - Grocery shopping
Complaint #8 - Folding socks
Complaint #9 - Dusting
Complaint #10 - Trying to get a credit card/money/anything to Preston in Argentina - and yes I will elaborate. So the debit card was stolen on February 22nd and nothing has been easy since. We decided to get him a credit card. We went to the bank, requested the card, chose a design - the design was not available - chose another one - card came with wrong name on it (Evan James Wood - not Preston James Wood). Called the bank - requested another card - finally came with the correct name - but now 2 1/2 weeks had gone by. Go to the post office - send the card express mail - not cheap - guaranteed 5-7 day delivery - return receipt requested. Two days after mailing - find out mission offices had moved - the package was delivered to old address - but not picked up by the office elders -package was sent to the Central Post office - again no one went to pick up - finally office elders went on Tuesday March 31st - found out the package had been returned - package received in WVC on April 2nd. Called Mission Dept in SLC - asked if they knew how we could get money to Elder Wood - they are of no help! Call Wells Fargo - they are of no help! Decide to send Preston $$ via Western Union - send money on April 1st so he could get it on April 2nd - guess what it was a Holiday in Argentina (Sovereignty Day) - no Western Union offices opened. Today I still haven't heard if he has picked up the money yet......

Do I feel better - not really!!!!!

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Sorry about the money. Can I help with the fractions? - haley

japetersen said...

Sorry Cindy -- I thought April would bring better luck to all of us --
Judy

Blog Archive