Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SLCC Softball update....

Can I say that MK's softball team is ON FIRE!!!!!
Ranked 7th in the Nation
On a 20 game winning streak
Overall record 32-5; Conference record 28-3
MKW is doing great with the opportunities she is given. Here is a blurb from last weekend's games -
Game 2 - Saturday - "Offensively the Bruins were led by designed player Meranda Wood, Weese, McDonald, and first baseman Hayley Atiyeh. Wood finished 2-4 with one homerun her second of the season, two hits and two RBI’s."
Game 2 Friday - "Meranda Wood came off the bench to hit a pinch hit solo home run in the sixth inning.

I'm not sure what a "designed" player is (it should be designated player) and she has actually hit 3 homeruns this year.......

Yes - I am proud of my daughter.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe it really is designed player because of the designer uniforms. rald laurens got nothing on mk. good job meranda

mad dog said...

Congrats Meranda!

Annie said...

Yeah Meranda Kay!

I wish the weather were better and I were more ambitious these days so we could come and watch.

next season - the boys and I will be to the games. How about that? The BOYS and I.

Oh my goodness.

Bing Math said...

Go Meranda!

japetersen said...

Way to go MK!
Auntie Judy

Blog Archive