Monday, September 12, 2011

Confidence

Preston has always been a pretty confident person.....

When he was little, he went to bed with his cowboy boots on....
He will play sports with anyone......
He went to school dressed up as Napoleon Dynamite his sophomore year.....
He permed his hair more than once....
He went to girls choice dances with whoever would ask him.....

So last Friday, I watched as he performed his coaching duties with the high school football team....

There is my 23 year old son discussing calls with the officials while the head coach is out on the field with the players.....

I said to Annie "I can't believe my son is so confident no matter what he is doing or where he is!"

Annie said "Cindy, he's always been like that!"

I am a proud Momma!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive