Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Parker!

It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting in a seminar, 9 months pregnant, writing down possible name choices for the baby due on November 9th.  I stopped at Fred Meyer on the way home, bought a few bottles a couple of little outfits - I had plenty of time to get ready.

Some time after we had gotten to bed, I woke up thinking I had "wet the bed" - actually my water broke - something that I had never experienced!  I woke Evan, jumped out of bed, grabbed the phone book called Dr. Marchand who said to I better get to the hospital.  I called Mom to come stay with Preston and Meranda.  She arrived with Diet Coke in hand, asking how to work the remote....I'm so glad we took a picture (sorry it's so small)!



At 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 23rd, 1996 our beautiful baby.....Parker Stewart Wood became a part of our family and we haven't been the same since.  He is unique, fun, loving, kindhearted, smart, likes to procrastinate, doesn't like to play sports that require physical contact, tall, handsome, outgoing, talks to just about everyone, is a "chic magnet", is almost an Eagle Scout, and has passed his driving test.

So Happy 16th Birthday to Parker - life would be pretty boring without you!

2 comments:

japetersen said...

My cute little Parker!

Bing Math said...

Life would definitely be boring without Parkie.

Blog Archive