Monday, October 29, 2012

What Happens When You Turn 16 Years Old...

Birthdays come and go - some significant - others not....

Most of the significant birthdays (I believe) happen before you are 21 - starting school, baptism, young men/young womens, priesthood, voting, legal age.....and the Double 'D" - Driving and Dating.

Parker turned 16 on Tuesday - went on his first day on Saturday - Sadie Hawkins.  He had a blast - went with an "older" women - and they wore Harry Potter costumes - which actually made me google to see who they were - you see I have never read a Harry Potter book and have never watched a Harry Potter movie!



Parker, Allie (his date) and Kyla (next door neighbor in their group)


Parker and Allie - yes she is that short!

And Best of All - Parker got a Happy Birthday from Meranda!!!!





1 comment:

Amber Isenhour said...

I can't believe that Parker is 16. I remember when he was in my sunbeam class and always wanted to sit with you because you were the Primary Chorister. It just makes me feel really old!!! Meranda looks great in her picture and hopefully she isn't dying with the hot weather.

Blog Archive