Thursday, August 21, 2014

Names

Oh my, sitting at Great Clips on Monday afternoon, a family came in to get haircuts....are you ready for their names.....

Dad.......Bush Jones
Son........Ash Jones
Daughter....Cedar Jones
Daughter....Tandem Jones

I asked Parker (named after a Mountain in Wayne County) and Meranda (maiden name of Grandma Huber) if they liked their names....they said they did. I didn't ask Preston (just a name we liked) - but I hope he likes his name.

Just think what I could have named my kids with the last name Wood......

    Dolly Wood (after Grandma Dolly Jenson - and a theme park in Tennessee)
    Fern Wood  (after Grandma Eccles - also a delicious candy)
    Ranch Wood (Grandpa Wood thought this was a great name)
   
Or -  maybe....
    Oak Wood
    Aspen Wood
    Cedar Wood
    Bash Wood
    Cutter Wood
   
WOW!!!!!!
   


1 comment:

Bing Math said...

I have a "Spyder" this year and a poor kid named "Caelien" who swears his name is Collin.

Blog Archive