Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!


Today is Parker's birthday - he is 12 years old!!

He was born October 23, 1996 at 7:00 a.m. He was 8 lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He had dark auburn hair and was actually born about 2 weeks early!!

I am so glad he is a part of our family. He was a wonderful surprise and blessing!
He has a loud - but contagious - laugh.
He likes pasta, drawing houses, Miley Cyrus, the Beach Boys, movies, swimming, the Utah Jazz, playing Wii, his Ipod, baseball and fastpitch softball......
He will probably be mad at me for posting this picture - but it makes me laugh.....

Parker - I love you - you're an awesome young man!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh parkie warkie - what would we do without you.

Elliott and I love you very much...even if you scream.

happy birthday.

love, annie and elliott

Bing Math said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Since it it your birthday, you can "cat" all you'd like!!

Happy Birthday. I can't believe you're 12!

Staples said...

Happy Birthday Carcus Pood. And thaks for the fun party. Hope you liked the coffee cups

Blog Archive