Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things I have done.....

Taking a "cue" from Annie - who blogged about things she has ever done - I decided to list things I have done.....

I have voted Republican and Democrat just to get the incumbent out.....
I have taken my kids "toilet papering"....
I have gone four days without showering (and not just at girls camp)....
I have forked ice cream straight from the carton.....
I have been to Europe twice.....
I have picked up a hitchhiker.....
I have laughed out loud reading cards in the grocery store....
I have eaten chicken livers (soaked in butter).....
I have owned a bright red convertible sports car...
I have owned a mini-van....
I have screamed my lungs out at sporting events....
I have fainted....
I have embarrassed my kids....
I have gotten a ticket for jay walking.....
I have bought a $250 blouse at Nordstrom....
I have bought clothes at Walmart....
I have given Preston a permanent (twice)....
I have been a contestant in a "beauty pageant"....
I have been on television (romper room, sterling scholars and the news)....
I have given birth three times....
I have had a colonoscopy....
I have had about a million root canals....
I have worn just about any color of shoe you can think of....
I have rode a horse and yelled at cows....
I have attempted to ride a motorcycle....
I have snow skied and water skied.....
I have driven my car on the sidewalks at the 'U'....
I have been attacked by a herd of "mule deers" - well almost.....
I could go on and on - but I think this is good for now!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

very funny list auntie cindy.

It made ME laugh out loud.

Blog Archive