Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yes - I am a Diet Coke Expert!!

Every morning I stop at "Stephs's" Holiday station on 3200 West and 35th South for a Diet Coke. I guess you could say I'm a regular.

So this morning as I am filling up my 32 ounce cup, and I notice that the Diet Coke coming out does not look like Diet Coke. It is "light and foamy" - more like a REAL Coke. So I taste it and decide that this is NOT Diet Coke. I taste the real Coke and it tastes the same as the Diet Coke. BIG PROBLEM for me!!!

I ask Steph to check her tanks and sure enough there was Coke syrup hooked up to the Diet Coke dispenser. She changes it, but because it takes a while for the BAD Coke Syrup to filter out, I am stuck with choosing Diet Dr. Pepper this morning!

The good thing is that Steph paid for my drink this morning. The bad thing is that it was Diet Dr. Pepper!!!!

2 comments:

japetersen said...

I haven't progressed so far away from the real Coke -- I'll taker either. My favorite drink in a little Coke in the bottom of my otherwise Diet Coke -- mmmmmm

japetersen said...

I mean --
I'll take either
and
my favorite drink is

(didn't read before publishing previous comment)

Blog Archive