Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Okay - this is funny

Our next door neighbors have a daughter that is a couple of years younger than Parker. Well, I guess she likes him and it drives him crazy.

It seems like she is always looking out the front window when we come and go gazing in Parker's direction. He said that he has seen her blow kisses to him. I have been a bit skeptical. But he insists and even "pinky swears" that she does it.

So I was on the phone with him this afternoon and the doorbell rings and it's her at the door. Her mother is my visiting teacher and she is delivering a sack of candy from her Mom to me. Parker is on the phone and says to me "It's Heather Cameron". To which she says "You mean Heather Wood".

Ok Parker, I believe you!

1 comment:

Annie said...

That made me laugh out loud! Super funny. Parker is cute.

Blog Archive