Wednesday, March 2, 2011

***Weird Dream***


I don't really dream very much - but Monday night I had a doozie!
I needed to get up on Tuesday at 5:00 a.m. to take Parker and a friend to Water Polo Practice (he thought he might give it a try). Well Parker couldn't go to sleep Monday night --- which meant I didn't go to sleep and neither of us slept very well.

I don't know about you, but when I need to get up at a different time, I find myself waking up off and on during the night checking the time. That was no different Monday night, other than when Parker came in at 5:01 a.m. with a "deer in the headlights" look, I had just had the most bizarre dream.

I was leaving the house to pick them up from practice and was greeted by a cat that jumped up on me and sunk its claws into my sweat pants. I tried to shake it loose, but ended up needing a baseball bat to help. On my way to the school to pick them up, I couldn't get out of the neighborhood because there was some police activity blocking the road out. Somehow I made it to the school and they loaded in the car, but then I had to stop and get them something to eat and was trying to put some kind of gooey stuff in a paper cup. It kept overflowing and making a mess. On the way to take them to HJH, somehow we ended up in Magna.

Then I woke up to Parker's nudging "Mom it's 5!"

Wow - that was weird!


No comments:

Blog Archive