Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The End Is Here

Its over. . .summer that is, I can't believe it!!! Yes today is my last day of summer vacation!!!! I guess it's time to go back to school, but it just seems so early!!! What will Parker do for the 3 days of summer without me there.

Well yesterday I was at softball pretty much all day, form 10:00 in the morning till around 2:00 in the after noon, poor Parker. When I first got out of my car in the garage I could here some sort of loud noise coming from the house. . .what could it be I thought to myself . . .nothing other than Parker playing his Saxophone, yes he was so bored without me that he was playing his saxophone, had memorized the scout oath, called to see if Cousin Willie was home for an HOUR straight, and had gone outside to play catch with himself, but had to come back in cause there was a killer bee after him!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your brother is crazy!
Auntie Judy

Blog Archive