Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Waiting. . .

Well I now can officially say that I've made it through my first college class, and let me tell you it was just like any other class I've ever been to. The teacher a little weird, but I'll give him a break cause his name is Doug (for short) and he likes to garden. So that's great, first class out of the way. . .next class is at 10:00, so what do I do between classes, go buy my book. . .nope, go walk around campus. . .nope, call mom, well I would expect for the whole my phone battery is going crazy and it has like no power, ahhh I know lets go to the library. OK so what do you do now??? Lets go mess around on the computer, look at the syllabus for the math class. . .ok that's great, now what. . .????

Did I mention that I look really good today, like this is how good I look, I"M NOT WEARING A T-SHIRT!!!!! I know you are way impressed, but what did you expect I am in college now, duh!!

Did I mention that all of the computers are really filling up now, good thing there's a lot of them!!

Well I guess I better get ready for my next class, its chemristy in the Science Building with Bastin!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome! Sorry about the phone - I guess it's time for an "upgrade".....Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Meranda,
you need to get a new phone or battery, I am glad you didn't wear a tee shirt. have a great first day of college.

dad

Annie said...

oh my, i need a picture of you with out a t-shirt and gym shorts and slippers on.

Otherwise, I just don't believe it.

japetersen said...

Another one of life's transitions -- high school to college, t-shirt to something else . . .
Auntie Judy

Bing Math said...

Congrats onn finishing your first day as a collige studint. There is nothing wrong with t-shirts today.

Blog Archive