Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We're Back!!!!

SO after a very long and good vacation we are back!!! It really was a ton of fun, from crazy traffic control lady, to Billy and the Hillbilly's, to the wonderful ocean. . .ahhh and then there was the weather. . .it was soo nice, not too hot and defiantly not too cold!!

Although I loved the whole trip I would have to say that I now love San Diego, it was soo nice the weather there was amazing!! Sea World was fun and the night shows were way cool. Then Disneyland was of course way fun, and really not all that crowded!!!

I really can't describe the whole trip so here are some pics and hopefully some videos!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

Bing Math said...

I think that you had a great trip. Thank you for the music videos! Put the rest of the videos up, please.

Emily Stapley said...

hahaha. i really enjoy the traffic control lady. she cracked me up! :)

Blog Archive