Friday, December 10, 2010

Aren't you Willie's Mom

I went to Ream's last night with dad and made a visit to the bakery to get the donut special.

The girl helping me asked "Aren't you Willie's Mom?" "No, I'm his Aunt."

I guess the family resemblence is strong! I've been asked variations of this question many times.

In a Payless store in Sandy about 10 years ago, random woman, random question "Do you know Geneil Stapley? You look just like her".

At a car lot, Geneil was asked "Do you know Cindy Wood? You look just like her."

Telephone conversation with Terry Ward when we wanted him to finish our basement, "If you hadn't said who you were, I would have thought you were your mother."

At a CPA luncheon many years ago a person at my table, "You look just like someone I went to law school with. Do you know John Huber?"

Oh well - there are no other people that I would like to look like, sound like, or be like, than my family - except do I really look that much like Johnny??????

Blog Archive