Monday, December 20, 2010

Traffic Lights that Drive Me Crazy!

5200 West 3500 South - if you are in the left turn lane, the wait is extremely painful. You can be the only car for an eternity while the light stays red, as soon as cars approach from the east or west you can bet the light will change! I have been known to "not wait it out" and have gone through the red light, keeping my eye on it in my rear view mirror to see how long before it finally changes......

200 East 400 South - again the left turn lane. I turn at this intersection EVERY morning. If you don't drive exactly in the right place, the green arrow is not your friend! Also - it is right by the SLC Library and I have been yelled at by it's wonderful patrons as they cross the street (it is a huge homeless shelter)

500 West 400 South - again the left turn lane (which seems to be a recurring theme). Several issues, including the evasive green arrow. But, the most frustrating is when the green arrow appears, but the traffic is backed up into the intersection - so no where for me to go. I end up going in the inside lane and then squeezing into the turn lane.

But my biggest issue with ALL TRAFFIC LIGHTS is.....the light changes to green....and the cars ahead of you don't move.....what are they waiting for - a special invitation!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Okay now I feel better!

No comments:

Blog Archive