Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

I've reflected just a bit on 2010 and am looking ahead to 2011.....not really knowing what it will bring. Parker asked what my New Years Resolution was. I told him the same as always - lose 10 pounds. If I actually succeeded in this annual resolution, I wonder what I would weigh???

So what will 2011 bring - hopefully good things! I am looking forward to.....

Vacations - actually going to take a couple without a softball game to watch

Anniversaries - Mom and Dad's 60th! Evan and Cindy's 25th! If we are still kicking at our 60th, I would be 90 and Evan would be 87.

Financial Freedom - setting goals and accomplishing them

Home Improvement Projects - finishing the exercise room, remodeling the downstairs family room (we need a bigger room with more seating), turning Preston's bedroom into a guest room.

Yard Work - Enhancing the back yard with a fire pit conversation area, rose bushes on the south side of the house, taking out multiple trees and relandscaping a bit.

So there you go ---- I'm pretty sure the "fun" things will happen - hopefully the "work" things will happen too - because they would be fun in the long run......

No comments:

Blog Archive