Monday, November 16, 2009

The Challenge of Sunday School

I have always struggled to go to Sunday School. I don't really know why. I've had some great teachers over time - Audrey Ikola (very serious) - Bobby Nicholson (not serious at all) - and my Dad - who still teaches Sunday School at 80 years old.

Maybe it's because I got out of the habit while serving in Primary or Young Womens - or maybe it's because I like going home for that Diet Coke break during the second hour.

In any event, I have tried really hard over the last few months to go to Sunday School class - which is a lot easier because of Ben Millet - a great teacher! He actually works for the Desert Star dinner theatre - he is very knowledgeable and entertaining. Some people in the ward don't like the entertainment factor - but I do!

He has helped me get back in the Sunday School habit!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive