Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DWTS - Donny style.....

I spent alot of time in the 80's watching the Donny & Marie show on Friday night.....I loved everything about Donny - his good looks, his great voice, his patience with Marie and of course his purple socks.

I bet most every single "mormon girl" had dreams of marrying an Osmond - weird but true!
For my birthday one year, Evan bought me tickets to see him perform in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"- it was awesome!

Now I'm watching Donny on "Dancing with the Stars". He definitely has a following and is consistantly an audience favorite - probably because of those girls that are now "women" and are voting him on each and every week. Last night he danced to one of his hits "One Bad Apple" - I've been singing it to myself all day.......My kids think I'm weird....Oh well.....

No comments:

Blog Archive