Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random stuff

Yes - Donny won "Dancing" - I gave out a shout......


Parker and I went to McDonalds after the ortho on Tuesday, order totalled $4.94, drove up to the window to pay, handed the women my debit card and she said "From a five???" Must have been a long day!


Going to the WC (Wayne County) for Thanksgiving - cutting down Christmas tree - debating on whether to take the 4-wheeler - might be a bit too cold for that.....

Evan's birthday this weekend - a big one......

I hope the 'U' wins the football game.....Max Hall bugs me......

Meranda has the "Bruin Challenge" next week....she's the reigning bench press champ...she hopes to retain her title....

Preston has been home from the mish for 6 months...he has been out teaching with the missionaries this week and enjoyed it very much.....

No comments:

Blog Archive